2015年10月18日 星期日

Easy Flashlight App is there


My baby girl was born on 13-Sep. She is a gift to my family and she is just now one month old : ). My wife and I don't have good sleeps in these days, this makes us very tired. But there are many joys in bring up the baby. I first time feel the pressure and joy of being a father. For those who are just being father or mother, let's enjoy the mid-night tasks.

So as the Easy Flashlight App is programmed and ready for download. I squeezed some time to finish this simple app as I would like to keep some secret time on my interest. There are 3 modes to be chosen in the app: SOS mode, normal mode and blink mode. SOS mode will signal the SOS pattern (3 short, 3 long, 3 short). Normal mode will be just normal flashlight. Blink mode will blink at a constant speed. You may also control the blink/flash speeds.

Below are the screen captures for your reference.








沒有留言:

張貼留言